Marsh & McLennan Agency employs a full-time claims staff dedicated to handle claims, which in turn allows us to focus direct attention to the special needs of our clients and provide prompt and orderly resolution to their claims.
Our Claims Team has an extensive commercial insurance experience, including an average of 10 years as independent and company claims adjusters. They have been involved in numerous claims on a wide variety of coverages.
From first notice to final settlement, we believe in maintaining an active involvement in discussions with you, your loss adjusters, insurers, and legal representatives. Through long established contacts with major markets and experience in handling some of the industry’s most complex claims, we have been able to overcome obstacles that inevitably arise in the event of a claim. Our goal is to ensure that those obstacles do not result in reduced or delayed claim settlements to you.
What to do if you have a claim?
- Arrange for first aid for the injured
- Protect the aircraft or other property from further loss
- Notify authorities, as needed. Review the official safety procedures of the National Transportation Safety Board http://www.ntsb.gov/aviation/aviation.htm (NTSB) procedures
- Notify the insurance company or JSL Aviation (1-800-654-7892 or 1-678-639-4100) as soon as possible to report the details of the accident.
- Avoid making statements about the loss (except to government officials) until the insurance company grants permission
- Do not initiate repair work without insurance company authorization
- As the claim process proceeds, call on us at anytime with any questions; or concerns that you might have.
If you need to report a claim outside of normal business hours, you will find the Emergency Claim Number for your insurance company on this list. Call the Emergency number for the fastest response.
Aerospace Insurance Mgrs. / Hallmark Insurance Company
To report a loss or claim, please contact either the producer
shown on your policy, or
Aerospace directly at 888-880-1289
AIG / Commerce and Industry Insurance
AIG / National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh PA
Claims Manager: Eric Rank
1200 Abernathy Road
Atlanta, GA 30328-5661
Tel: 678.320.1234 / Fax: 866.632.1066
Allianz / Allianz Global Risks US Insurance
After hours: 815-738-2755
24 hr emergency: 815-275-1133
Global Aerospace / Global Aerospace Inc.
Central Zone Pleasure
3399 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
AVP, Claims Manager
Senior Claims Representative
1089 Grandview Drive
Building 24, Suite 150
Overland Park KS 66210
AVP, Claims Manager
London Aviation Underwriters
Menger Underwriting Services c/o Halton Hall / Allianz Global
QBE / QBE Insurance Corporation
Cell: Bob Porter 513-833-7076 or direct dial 770-794-6405
Old Republic Aerospace
Phone: 770-590-4950 Les Sychak
Starr Aviation (Chubb)
Emergency Phone: 214-223-0202 Jeffrey Greenawalt
Atlanta fax: 404-946-1497
Atlanta office: 404-946-1400
USAIG / United States Aviation Underwriters
Emergency Contact: 866-789-1986
US Specialty / U. S. Specialty Insurance Company
W. Brown & Associates
XL Specialty / XL Insurance